The Omni Calculator Challenge
The contest has now officially ended 🙌 Thank you to all those who participated! We will be posting the winning entries in 48 hours.
Do you believe that numbers are everywhere and that calculations can be fun too? 💯 Are you a curious, imaginative person who can’t seem to stop coming up with weird, unusual comparisons? 🙋 Then this challenge is perfect for you! We are looking for a creative genius 🤓 who will share with us the wackiest, most unusual, and the most unique unit for our Weird Units Converter.
We’re giving away a total of 💵 $400 worth of Amazon gift cards. Every week, for two weeks, we’ll be choosing the best ideas shared on Facebook and Instagram. Each winning idea will win a $100 worth Amazon gift card and be featured as a co-author of the calculator.
How to participate?
1) Play with our Weird Units Converter below.
2) Choose a unit type and come up with your own, unique idea for a weird unit.
3) Share it on social media! Entries can be submitted either on Facebook or Instagram. You can also invite your friends and challenge them! 😉 For the full rules and regulations, please scroll down below.
- Comment your idea with a short explanation on our official contest post.
- Visualize your idea and take a creative photo/video. 📷
- Share it as an IG story with #omnicalculatorchallenge.
- Tag the official Omni Calculator IG (@omnicalculator) and challenge one friend to participate by mentioning their handle.
- Make sure that you’re following us, you’ve liked our contest post, and your account is public so we can see your entry!
The Contest shall be held from November 2, 2021 (from 3:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM CET /) to November 16, 2021 (until 2:59 AM PST / 11:59 AM CET) and will consist of two rounds:
Round 1️⃣: November 2, 2021 (3:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM CET) - November 9, 2021 (2:59 AM PST / 11:59 AM CET)
Round 2️⃣: November 9, 2021 (3:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM CET) - November 16, 2021 (2:59 AM PST / 11:59 AM CET).
Rules and regulations:
- This document lists rules and regulations for the “Omni Calculator Challenge” contest.
- The contest is organized by Omni Calculator sp. z o.o., with the address: Mazowiecka 72/46, 30-019 Kraków, Poland, referred to as Organizer from now on.
- All prizes are funded by Omni Calculator.
- The contest takes place in our official social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram.
- Any person not related to Omni Calculator's owners or employees is eligible to take part in the contest.
- Contest task is to come up with a creative idea for the new unit for the Weird Units Converter and publish it in English, either
(1) on Facebook - as a comment with a brief justification
(2) on Instagram - as a creative visualization/photo on Instagram stories with the official hashtag #omnicalculatorchallenge. Users must also follow the Omni Calculator Instagram page, like the contest post, and tag at least one friend.
- All four winners will receive the following prizes:
(1) Each winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card;
(2) Will be named as a co-author of the Weird Units Converter.
- Winners will be determined by beautiful members of the Omni Calculator team.
- The Jury will be guided in judging the entries by the following criteria: creativity and originality of the submitted unit, distinctiveness from the units already included in Weird Units Converter, and justification of the unit.
- In the event of the beautiful jury not being able to determine a worthy winner(s), all unallocated funds shall be donated to the charity of jury’s choice.
- Contestants agree to transfer all IP rights related to their ideas to the Organizer.
- The awards will be sent before the end of 2021.
- The winners will be contacted 48 hours after the end of each round.